October 1, 2015

Vested Interest

Now that the summer is over, I found it time to switch up my nail polishes from the summery bright shades to darker more fall colors. Today I'm showing you one of my most recent nail polish purchases, Vested Interest by Essie.

Vested Interest is a unique shade; it is a creamy dark green with a hint of grey. This color is unlike any other color in my collection and quite a risky choice for me on the nail polish front. I have to say though that I am pleasantly surprised with this nail polish. The color is very flattering on my skin tone and brings some fall darkness, to my nails without being to dark. 

I was also very happy with the consistency of this nail polish; the polish was very creamy and applied perfectly without any streaks. I used two coats for the pictures but one coat would also suffice. Yes, Vested Interest will definitely be one of my favorite nail polishes this fall. 

What fall nail polish color would your recommend me?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Dit soort kleurtjes vind ik echt heel leuk voor de herfst en de winter! Hij is echt heel mooi! Warm, maar toch heel neutraal.

    ReplyDelete