February 9, 2016

Catrice - Blush Artist Shading Palette

Once I heard about the new products Catrice was going to launch, the blush palette immediately caught my eye. The new products will be making it's arrival to the stores in the Netherlands soon but I already managed to find the Blush Artist Palette in Germany and I could't wait to review this beauty for you. So that's exactly what I'll be doing today. 

There are 3 different Blush Artist palettes but I could only get my hands on one for the time being, namely, 030 "Rock'n'Rose". The blush artist palette comes in a sleek clear plastic case, which I actually really like, because it shows you the beautiful blushes and it makes it really easy to recognize the colors, if you end up buying all 3 of these palettes.

030 "Rock'n'Rose" is the most pink and cool toned palette of the 3 palettes available. It comes with two shimmery and one matte shade. According to the packaging, the lightest color is supposed to be used as a highlight for your cheekbones after you've applied one of the other two shades as a blush.

The pigmentation of the blushes is really good so you only need a tiny amount for natural looking flushed cheeks. The blushes feel extremely soft and they apply smooth and not at all powdery. I am not a big blush wearer but I actually really like the combination of the middle shade with the lightest shade as a highlight. Out of the two actual blushes I prefer the middle shade because it's matte. You will soon be able to pick this beauty up for only €4.59. I am really impressed with this palette, it features some gorgeous great quality blushes. I can't wait to get my hands on one off the other shades.

Will you try out this palette as soon as it comes out?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ik vind 'm mooi, wil 'm best wel proberen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuk en betaalbaar paletje! Ik vind de donkere kleurtje denk ik het mooist.

    ReplyDelete