February 8, 2016

Picture Time: Week 5

I moved to Amsterdam about a week ago, so today I am showing you what I've been up to during my first week in Amsterdam.

On Monday I started my internship and once I got home I cooked myself fish, carrots and baked potatoes, which tasted a lot better than it looks on the picture.

I spend the rest of the evening unpacking my stuff and I obviously had to send some pictures to my friends to show them how well the unpacking was going.

On Wednesday evening I went out for dinner with a friend that I hadn't seen in quite a while to Brix.

I had the chocoholic dessert, which was delicious and probably the best dessert I've ever had.

On Thursday I decided to make mango green curry for dinner after I came home from my internship and the gym.

Friday evening I just had a quiet evening at home that I spend watching the Voice kids.

Saturday morning I went to the gym with my roommate and later that afternoon one of my friends came to check out my new apartment. We spend the day shopping and eating a delicious lunch at Le Pain Quotidien. Later that evening I went into town with my roommates, which was a lot of fun :).

On Sunday I slept in and had a little stroll in "de 9 straatjes" and spotted these cute mugs. I used to live in Italy and everyone drinks espresso there but I love lattes so I thought this mug was really funny.

It was a beautiful sunny day and Amsterdam is just so pretty.

Next week is going to be another busy one, with my internship, workout schedule and fun things I have planned with my friends. I am actually really excited for this week. Happy Monday everyone.

How was your week?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment