May 25, 2016

My Travel List for 2016

Whenever someone asks me what I love to do, the first thing that pops up in my head is to travel. I just love to discover new places and cultures. At the beginning of every year I make a list in my phone of places that I want to visit that coming year. I discovered that I had never shared one of my yearly travel lists on my blog before, so that's exactly what I am doing today. A quick note though, at the beginning of the year the list wasn't this long yet but I tend to add onto the list during the year. :)
  • Paris. I've been to Paris several times but I still love to go there. All the buildings are just so gorgeous and to whole city just seems so elegant and romantic. I had a trip to Paris planned in 2015 but had to cancel it due to some unfortunate circumstances. That's why I definitely wanted to go in 2016. I went in March and it was a lovely getaway, I am already looking into a new visit to Paris.
  • Santorini. I think that every person who owns an Instagram account has Santorini on their travel list. Everyone keeps posting the most amazing pictures of Santorini and I can't wait to explore the island, take pictures of the white and blue scenery and wear gorgeous white dresses myself. However I first need to find the time and budget to actually book a trip there.
  • Tenerife. Tenerife is the perfect sunshine destination in Europe and it's also the place where I will be spending my summer vacation. Enjoying the sunshine, ocean and all the island has to offer.
  • Milan. One of my friends is currently studying in Milan and since I haven't seen her in quite a while, I obviously had to plan a short trip. I can't wait to be in Italy again in July.
  • The USA. It has already been over a year since I was in the USA and I've been missing the USA and the people there loads. I am planning to go back to North Carolina in September but I also kind of want to visit another place in the USA when I am there. I am not sure what city though, so if you have any recommendations, leave them below :)
  • Rome. Rome used to be my home for 6 months about 3 years ago and I haven't been back since. Lately I've been missing the city so much. I can't wait to go back and enjoy the beautiful sights, strolls through the adorable little streets and eat the amazing food from my favorite restaurants again. Hopefully I can soon plan a trip there. 
  • Stockholm. I never really tend to put places on my list that are located in the North of Europe, because I love sunshine and want to go somewhere warm for my vacation. However this year some blogger wrote about Stockholm and it looked so nice that it stuck with me. So I am very tempted to grab my winter coat and explore Stockholm.
What is on your travel list for this year?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment